The member meeting is the Student Union's highest decision-making body. There are two regular member meetings, the Autumn Meeting and the Spring Meeting, in addition, extra member meetings can be held if there are urgent matters that must be dealt with before the ordinary meeting. The meeting is quorum when it is statutory announced. Members of the Student Union in Östersund have the right to vote if valid proof of membership can be presented. The autumn meeting shall be held during November and the spring meeting shall be held during April. Announcement of the next meeting is made at the previous member meeting. No later than sixty (60) working days before the current meeting date, the meeting shall be posted on the student union's official website.
Member Meeting HT19
The ordinary member meeting for the spring 2019 will take place on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at. 15:15 in Studenternas Hus.
It is the responsibility of the autumn meeting to:
- treat propositions, motions and interpellations,
- determine the membership fee for the coming fiscal year,
- establish overall guidelines and goals for SiÖ's activities through the operational plan,
- determine the financial framework for SiÖ's activities through the budget document,
- elect the vice president of SiÖ,
- elect the president of SiÖ:s sections and committees,
- elect members of the nomination committee,
- elect an authorized financial auditor,
- elect an auditor,
- if necessary, perform filling elections of vacant positions,
- determine interim filling elections.
Propositions are written proposals form the Student Union board to the Member meeting. The last day to publish propositions on SiÖ's official website is twenty-five (25) days before the current meeting.
Motions are written proposals from Student Union members to the Member meeting. These should be submitted to the Student Union board no later than ten (10) days before the current meeting.
If you wish to submit a motion, you do so via a form that you find HERE.
Interpellations are questions asked by a Student Union member to the Student Union board which must be answered during the Member meeting. These must be submitted to the Student Union board no later than ten (10) days before the current meeting.
If you wish to submit an interpellation, you do so via a form that you can find HERE.
Other meeting documents
Other meeting documents includes, for example, the annual report and the annual financial report.