Student mediator

Having problems with how the university handles your essay, exam or other study-related questions?

Are you unsure of laws, ordinances and regulations that govern academic education?

Do you feel that your lecturer shortcomings in communication or response?

Please contact the student representative on the Student Union in Ostersund you can get help and advice, all matters relating to your studies can be.

All students at Mid Sweden University in Östersund can get advice and members of the Corps also get additional help in the form of a student representative assist them in case if desired. Kårmedlemskapet gives that little extra.

Student Ombudsman is a full-time employee and has several years of experience working with student matters.

When you contact the student representative, we get information about what works and what does not at the university and can take this up with people at different levels within Mittuniversitetet to make a change. Even if your problem is not a formal regulatory or law-breaking by the University, it can be something that can be improved to the quality of education should be increased.

You can reach the student representative on the student representatives (at sign) or via the form below.

Anmäl ditt ärende via Google Forms


Anders Lundgren

Tel: 070 - 662 17 51

Anders has previously been Vice- and President of the Student Union, later he had a permanent job here. He has since the summer of 2015 working as a student mediator and supports students and our members in issues concerning studies.

There he finds on the first floor of the student's house, where his office is to the right, then left at the copier.